Saturday, September 15, 2012

Recommended OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner

OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner - for sale online


OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner - check the price


SALE %% OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner at reasonable price,read my short review below and sure to get it now!

I propose you to buy OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner. Many customers has proved the quality of OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner. They also give high positive feedback for this product. With these facts, I believe that you would never regret if you buy. OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner sold at reasonable price. I like it and I guarantee that you would love it too.


Feature:
  • Ergonomically designed multi-function code scanner
  • Retrieves GM Ford and Chrysler OBD I and all generic OBD II diagnostic trouble codes for all 1996 to 2006 foreign and domestic OBD II compliant vehicles
  • Display selected enhanced codes for GM Ford Chrysler and Toyota and certain manufacturer's specific codes for Asian and European vehicles
  • New features included supports OBD I and OBD II enhanced functionality for GM Ford and Chrysler and Honda OEM enhanced DTC's for OBD II
  • Functions include read hard and pending codes and their definitions erase codes and reset MIL view freeze frame data PC upload and printing capability and off vehicle data review

To see more description and customer review, CLICK HERE...
OTC 3498 OBD I and OBD II Enhanced Code Scanner discount price

No comments:

Post a Comment