Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Buyer Choice EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool

EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool - for sale online


EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool - check the price


SALE %% EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool at reasonable price,read my short review below and sure to get it now!

I recommend you to get this EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool. Many users has proved the quality of EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool. They also give high positive feedback for this product. With these facts, I believe that you would never regret if you buy. EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool sold at reasonable price. I like it and I guarantee that you would love it too.


Feature:
  • Retrieves OEM enhanced and transmission DTC's.
  • Diagnoses ABS codes on 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
  • Backlit display.

To see more description and customer review, CLICK HERE...
EQS Pro CanOBD2 + ABS Scan Tool discount price

No comments:

Post a Comment